January 09, 2010















"Sleeping Beauty" Mixed media collage on canvas

Diamonds and Toads is holding an "Enchanted Conversation" with original stories, poetry and art inspired by Sleeping Beauty.
I'm honored that my Sleeping Beauty collage is featured as an illustration to the poem "Happily Ever After" There is even a comment contest so don't miss out!

I hope all of you have awoken to a magical new year filled with promise!


The collage is available at a special sale price over at my shop

6 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Cat
This piece is exquisite!!! The details are amazing and I love the color palette.. It looks so rich..
warm regards, Penny

Jaime Haney said...

Cat, this is so beautiful, so intricate. Sleeping Beauty looks lovely and peaceful with a look of tranquility on her face! Well done.

mermaiden said...

just gorgeous. my 13 year old son was really taken by the dimensional details, Cat :D

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Hello Cat,

This piece is truly stunning! I love all of the gold, and it has such a dreamy quality. Have a great evening...Theresa

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Gorgeous, as always.

Renee said...

It is magical just like the rest of your blog.

Renee xoxo