August 22, 2008

Alice in my garden



My birthday was in June, and my hubby and girls gave me the most special gift, a beautiful Alice statue. The best part was how they wrapped up clues and sent me on a scavenger hunt all through the house to find her. Right now she is braving Tropical storm Fay the picture shows her on a sunnier day!

And here is wonderful link from Ulla http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5wHMgTPF-s for those of you who are brave of heart and Alice fans a version not to be missed! Thank you Ulla!

6 comments:

Diane Irvine Armitage said...

I've never seen an Alice statue before - how magical! I love your blog and your artwork is wonderful!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

I have hopped over from Moonlight and Hares and am quite happy to have found your site. Edward and I shall return.

FairiesNest said...

Oh my that video was awesome!!! And lucky you, that's a marvelous statue.

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this youtube video

Athena's Armoury said...

What an awesome present! Happy Birthday!!

paintandink said...

That is such a great statue. I know I'm a bit late, but HAPPY birthday :)