June 28, 2013

Mad Hatter

Back from holiday! Had a wonderful road trip to Miami with a group of friends and my girls.  First day back was my birthday and I found out my Mad Hatter mixed media painting was featured in the new Somerrset Studio magazine, so that was a nice surprise.  It's a wonderful issue filled with eye candy and heart, I'm thrilled to be included!
So the shop is open again and I'm getting ready for what summer brings next, weddings, the beach and spending as much time with friends and family as I can on these slower days. Well, its supposed to move a little slower but it doesn't always seem that way! I've started a couple of new pieces that I hope to complete before school starts. I'll try and share a peak soon.

3 comments:

Erin K said...

Oh your Mad Hatter is so handsome and cute. Your eye for detail is just amazing. Wow, that's so awesome to come home and find such a suprise. Congrats! Of all things I can't resist is Somerset Magazine...now, I'll have to go get this issue with your lovely piece in it. <3

Willow said...

Congrat the mixed media mad hatter ~ marvelous !!

Willow said...

Congrat the mixed media mad hatter ~ marvelous !!