May 01, 2011

Happy May Day!

Happy May Day!
It's a beautiful time of the year here, I think it calls for planting flowers! I do have my students county art show to work and take down today as well. (Why is it the best holidays are work days?) What perfect timing for the Royal Wedding! My next door neighbor and travel companion threw a Wedding Jubilee Friday night! She is an amazing cook and baked a lemon blueberry cake that was divine and served "Something Blue" drinks.

*tosses confetti* My students won first place in painting and collage for the county, I'm so proud of them and at the same time I have such mixed feelings about judging students work at all. No perfect world I suppose, we just try to make it brighter. "Bells Dancing Sprite"

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Very pretty picture! <3

xoxo
Jordan

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great May Day! Congrats to your students! That is so wonderful!! :)

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Such a beautiful illustration! Happy May Day (a few days late). Theresa

Unknown said...

very nice pic