March 22, 2010

Somerset Studio Hurray!


Happy Spring! Still a bit chilly here (and I'm in Florida!) but the flowers are starting to bloom and we've packed away the mittens. I've been placing pink flowers by our front door and have a few in the studio as well, pink always makes me think of spring (and cotton candy... but then everything reminds me of candy!)

I have a bit of exciting news..two of my mixed media paintings are featured in the March/April issue of Somerset Studio! "I'm Late" and "Down the Rabbit Hole" were the two selected. This issue is chock full of whimsical wonderland creations, be sure and check it out if that's your cup of tea!
Hope the days are getting warmer where you are with many blooms!

14 comments:

Audrey said...

Yay! Congrats on the being featured! Love your Valentine's Day art & the "Cutie Pie" one!
Am now following you :-)
(shows up under my regular blog, but if ya click on my name, it'll go to my art one, heh)

Unknown said...

WOW! Congratulations! that is fantastic!

Suecae Sounds said...

Cool. Congratulations on being featured! :)

Debby said...

Congratulations. I just got my copy but haven't had a peek, will have to look for your art.
Debby

FairiesNest said...

Oh Cat that's wonderful, congratulations! I'll have to get a copy straight away!

Nicola said...

Wow congratulations that is so exciting!!! You so deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Congratlations on being featured, and I agree with you, pink is a very summery colour and always reminds me of spring. Have a great week! xxx

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Congratulations again to you. I know I was very excited to see both my lovely prints of yours staring back at me from the pages of the magazine. :) Theresa

Artsnark said...

congrats! I'll have to check it out

HightonRidley said...

Well deserved publicity, Cat. I'm so happy for you :) Now, don't sit on your laurels, what's next?!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Congrats on the Somerset feature Cat!

CK (-'

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh Cat!
That is wonderful news.. Congratulations on being featured.. How exciting!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Penny

Ayala Art said...

That is great! And I actually had to go and see the mag again! hhehehee congrats!

Jo James said...

Woohoo!! Big congrats! :)