March 22, 2008

Serpent Mandalas


Happy Spring!

Today I'm featuring an artist whose work I've long been enchanted by Lindy Longhurst. And her work just makes me feel like its spring time!

Here is one of her beautiful works of art inspired by fairy tales, "Rapunzel" The attention to detail and pure joy in her art is just wonderful to see.












and here is "The Frog Prince" I think the colors in this piece just sing! 

For more of her inspiring work please visit her web page. You will find more mandalas, paintings inspired by dreams and lovely gifts http://serpentmadalas.com
or blog

3 comments:

FairiesNest said...

Great feature Cat! Both pieces are so beautifully intricate!

Serpent Mandalas said...

Thank you very much Cat for featuring my work!! :)
Lindy

Anne El-Habre said...

How gorgeous, Cat! I'd love to see these in person! Like your blog too :)